Back Home



Externs Housing

You can live wherever you desire.  Here are some suggestions.  

1- Extended stay america hotel: they give cooperate discount for somerset family medicine, Sterling Heights.  You can stay at Extended Stay America in Madison Heights, Michigan which is about 10-15 minutes drive from each office.  Most of the extens stay here.  I think they charge about $50 a day however you can negotiate with them.

 800.804.3724 Below is the discription.

32690 Stephenson Hwy, Madison Heights, MI

 (248) 583-5522‎

Extended Stay America - Detroit - Madison Heights Hotel Description

Property Location
With a stay at Extended Stay America - Madison Heights in Madison Heights, you'll be within the vicinity of Royal Oak .

Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, as well as direct-dial phones with free local calls and voice mail.Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.

A complimentary continental breakfast is included.

Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, air conditioning in public areas, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free parking is available onsite.

Other option: Airbnb

2- Airbnb:

you can search for cities in Troy, Sterling heights or those that surrounds us such as Royal oak, Birmingham, Clawson, Shelby township, Rochester hills.  You can put our address and calculate how are they from our offices.  Here is example below:

the following house is in Birmingham, MI where two of our former externs have stayed

1455 East Melton Road, Birmingham, Michigan 48009

We had couple extern stay there and they told me it was nice place.   I think she charges about a $1000 a month

Other hotels:

Many other hotels in Troy and Madison heights as extended stay which has a small kitchen but may be more expensive, you can google them

House for South Korian only: (they will rent you two bedrooms in basement) in Troy, Michigan about 5 miles from our offices: Koreans only. Its fully furnished but you can't cook.  Couples are older Koreans couples and they want only Korean male or female.  You can contact them through sending an email: 

Mrs. Rhim